Empty the bottle of Eco 10 000 Petrol 250 ml + 1 dose of 10 ml C99 petrol into the tank (with about 25 L of petrol in it). The air filter must be clean or recently replaced.
Drive at 2,500-3,000 rpm on the road or motorway, until you reach the reserve. The first trip should be about 70-80 km. It is advisable to maintain the same rpm until the reserve.
C 99 Petrol "Choose E5 petrol, or E10 as the last option".
20 ml for 40 litres of petrol for city driving and short trips.
10 ml for 40 litres of petrol on the road, (first 3 fills with double dose).
- With a warm engine: 5% (in relation to the oil volume) to the engine oil sump just before the oil change.
- Start the engine and let it idle, without moving the vehicle, for 10 - 15 minutes, depending on how dirty it is.
- Change the oil and filter. Make room for the bottle of P18 Antifriction, together with the new oil.
- Drain 10% of the gearbox oil and add the equivalent amount of Engine Flush.
- Drive for 100 km over one or more days. At the end, change the gearbox oil (make room for P18 Antifriction (4% for manual and 2% for automatic).
- 4% of oil volume or 10% of engine displacement (6% in competition). Following gearboxes: 1/2 dose is sufficient
- Gearbox, axles, reduction gears, multipliers: 4% of the oil volume.
- Automatic gearbox: 2% of oil volume.
2% of the gasoline blending oil. It cancels internal engine friction and wear and allows normal combustion.
In chain, bearing and transmission grease: 6% of the volume.